Don'tRip.BeOriginal;
Saturday, December 03, 2005

This is an email which has been circulating around recently..these are the contents:


"Do you know what is family?

Do you really understand what is behind the word family?


It gives me a shock when I know the answer.


So long I never realize I don't know the real


Meaning of family..........


Here Is The Answer ........... FAMILY =



(F)ather

(A)nd

(M)other

(I)

(L)ove

(Y)ou


WHY does a man want to have a WIFE? Because:


(W)ashing

(I)roning

(F)ood

(E)ntertainment



WHY does a woman want to have a HUSBAND?

because:

(H)ousing

(U)nderstanding

(S)haring

(B)uying

(A)nd

(N)ever

(D)emand



Do you know that a simple "HELLO" can be a sweet one?


Especially from your love one. (I mean not only from the boyfriend/girlfriend).


The word HELLO means :


(H)ow are you?

(E)verything all right?

(L)ike to hear from you

(L)ove to see you soon!

(O)bviously, I miss you .. "

Saturday, December 03, 2005;
the end
profile

abigail
1E9 '04, 2E9'05
3E8'O6
tkgs ` ex sacpian
tkgssb
(:

Current State

HEALTHY! but stressed..


Demands
FIRST PRIORITY:IMPROVE ON PLAYING THE OBOE
do my best for this year's subjects
do better in my musical area
move out

Amanda Leong
Anqi
Brenda
Camelia
Clara
Cheryl Lim
Cheryl Tan KH
Charlene
Charmaine
Chrystal
Elizabeth
Flora
Grace
Hui Min
Hsin Yu
Isabella
Jastry
Jing Ying
Jocina
Lynnette
Mrs Geh
Melanie
Olivia
Qingyuan
Ruoyu
Sally
Stephanie Yong
Shilbe
Ting
Xuan Han

tagtag



credits
Layout slaf;
Brushes Nadine
Image StockXchnge